Life is full of whimsical things…so shouldn’t your closet be too? Well, hot dog (said in my best Mickey Mouse voice), do I have a treat for you! Today I am featuring tee’s that will make your wardrobe squeal with delight. Whimysland Designs are the most magical tee’s in the kingdom and feature the art of shop owner, Tasha . Tasha is a student by day and artist by night. She enjoys creating whimsical tee shirt art inspired by all your Disney faves. From Churros to Disney Villains you will find the perfect tee’s to make your Disney Day the most perfect day!
All shirts are available online at Tee Public. Tee’s are available in crew neck and v neck styles.
Like Olaf. we are really big fans of Summer. But the Florida heat can be too much to handle. If you are looking to stay cool…fashionably cool check out my Summer Favorites!
- Dole Whip Minnie Ears from Bibbidi Bobbidi Loot ($28): Just as delicious as they are sweet! Show off your favorite Disney treat with these adorable ears. Made of yellow and white yarn, a light weight headband for children of all ages (including the young at heart!) and adorned with a yellow bow topped with a pineapple (of course!) Sarah is an artisan with a great big Disney heart. She originally designed her ears to celebrate the best part of being a Disney Princess – Princess Hair! They are styled to look like swirled braided hair formed into Mouse Ears showing off your favorite Princess, Character, or Treat!
- Rapunzel Choker from Clarke’s Geek Bowtique ($8.01): Your princess will find happiness where the sun shines in this beautiful choker by Clarke’s Geek Bowtique. Inspired by our favorite Tangled princess it is designed with soft purple velvet and embellished with a delicate sun burst charm. Vikki, shop owner and designer is an aerial circus performer by day and by night you will find her delicately handcrafting jewelry and hair accessories for you! Another favorite from her shop is the Dole Whip Choker.
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Tee from Planet Orlando ($17.99) I scream, You Scream, We all scream for Mickey Ice Cream! Oh my Disney! With three scoops of ice cream and topped with the most magical mouse ears ever; this tee is naturally sweet! Also available in Donald Duck and Tangled flavors! Perfect for the whole family. We also love the Star Wars Mickey tee for boys!
- Animal Charm Bath Bomb from Georgia Charms ($5.25) Looking for a little R & R in between Disney Play Days? Just drop a Georgia Charms Bath Bomb into your warm bath water and enjoy! These bath bombs are full of luxurious fizz that give off lots of beautiful color, calming aromas, and a pinch of biodegradable sparkle. Each bath bomb comes with a surprise charm.
- Pink Lollipop Minnie Mouse Ears from Shiny Sky Rainbows ($34.99) Oh the good ship Lollipop; It’s a sweet trip to the Candy Shop. These ears are sugary sweet and are perfect for strolling along Main Street USA. Made with a hot pink and white satin ribbon swirled together they replicate the iconic swirl pops found in Magic Kingdom’s Confectionery.
Smile Pretties! It is Friday and I am feeling fabulous and wish you love and happiness for your weekend adventures! If you are in the Orlando area you may want to find Adventure at Disney Springs for the Road to the Races tour where you can see Lightning McQueen and other Cars 3 stars. This event is scheduled through Sunday. Don’t worry if you are not able to attend you can still enjoy the event!!! I will go live on my Instagram this weekend while attending the event found on the Marketplace side. If you are following me on Instagram you will receive a notification when I go live and if you are not following me @forkandspoonley you really should hit that follow button. I will try to do more live feeds from the parks and when we are out and about as much as I can. If you would like more information about the Road to the Races tour you can find it here: Cars3tour. The tour is kicking off here in Orlando and making it’s way around the USA!
So, today I wanted to share with you a Disney Bounding look I put together for one of my favorite characters from Pixar’s movie INSIDE OUT. There is just so much to love about her. I just want to hug her and turn her blue into a new hue. SADNESS!
So here I am with @JulietTheFirst as “Joy and Sadness” as we took over headquarters. This was truly an emotional day.
Disney Bounding is tons of fun and acquires a lot of attention from cast members, characters, and other guests. Overall it adds to the magic of the day! So to complete this look you will need a blue wig, large-black circle glasses, blue dress with Peter Pan collar, nude colored flats, and blue lace peek a boo socks.
You can find the wig and dress on Amazon. To keep within the Disney Guidlines for dressing up in the park I chose to wear the dress vs the sweater and pants look that Sadness rocks so well. Simply because the wig and glasses really made the look.
Do you Disney Bound? Share your Dressed in Disney looks below!!! I would love some new inspiration. Also, if you would like to see me Disney Bound as a specific character around the parks post your suggestion in the comments.