Bonjour, good day! With fall in the air mornings are definitely not the same here in the Spoonley household. I am finding myself baking away in the kitchen making yummy tummy treats for my lil humans. Have you tried the grey stuff? Oh my Disney, it is delicious! If you haven’t, then keeping reading I will share the recipe.
My kids call me the clean baker, I tend to wipe up my lil messes and spills as I mix. My motto is, “clean as you live.” What can I say, my OCD gets the best of me. I also like to wear an apron as I sway back and forth in song watching as my sweets rise in the oven. But who says an apron should only be worn in the kitchen?!
Amanda of Crafting Envy designs beautiful storybook aprons inspired by your favorite Disney princesses that are just perfect for adult dressup this Halloween! I absolutely adore this Belle inspired apron. It is made of a soft cotton with a lined bodice and extra long straps for easy tying.
There is nothing peculiar about this apron, it is made to match Belle’s Provincial dress worn in the beginning of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Pair this apron with a white polka dot petticoat for a vintage chic look, or slip it over a tee and tights for a simple and unique costume perfect for any party. Amanda is the queen of customization, so if you have something else in mind make sure to send her a private message and she will whip up something extra special for you.
***New*** from Crafting Envy! Amanda has been busy in her workshop crafting princess dress ornaments adorned with lace and beautiful beading that are perfect for displaying on your Christmas tree this holiday season. Here is your chance to win a Cinderella Dress Ornament inspired by Disney’s live action Cinderella film. The bodice is made from quality felt and the skirt is made from fashion fabrics. It is hand embroidered and beaded. To enter this giveaway please click on the image below to be redirected to Instagram.
The Grey Stuff Recipe
- 1 small pkg (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 15 Oreos
- 1 small tub Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 2 TB Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place “grey stuff” in a piping bag and add a dollop to the middle and then pipe a spiral around it. Top with sprinkles.
Recipe from the Disney Diner