Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that impact the body in a very powerful way. In fact, it is one of the healthiest beverages known to man. Benefits include: improved brain function, weight loss, and lowers risk of cancer. Talk about packing a PUNCH! But that’s not all!!!
Here are 10 amazing benefits of Green Tea!
- Weight Loss: Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes: Green tea helps regulate glucose levels, slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease: Green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It also protects against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Cancer: Green tea reduces the risk of cancer and is also known to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Tooth Decay: Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure: Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Promote R & R: Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial: Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Anti-Aging: Green tea can also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging. This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
Start reaping the benefits of Green Tea . Try ORGANIC MATCHA – CEREMONIAL GRADE
EXPERIENCE THE HIGHEST GRADE AND QUALITY OF MATCHA, DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN.
NOTE: Although this tea is ideally taken with just water, we have take the time to create a recipe guide that includes other ways to enjoy. But this type of Matcha itself is strictly for drinking because of its sweeter, and smoother taste.
There are so many Matcha powder in the market today. What makes ours different? Let’s consider these facts:
* RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS: Our Matcha is grown in the top tea-producing Shizuoka region of Japan which is recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System
* OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations.
* UP TO 137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.
* 100% FIRST HARVEST TEA LEAVES, known as Sae Midori cultivar
MILD STEADY ENERGY
it acts both as a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.
Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.
IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH
Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.
UP TO 137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA
Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body’s natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.
Matcha Ceremonial Grade Green Tea is high quality and packed for freshness.
You will enjoy the sweet taste and healthy benefits of Matcha Green Tea. Get yours on Amazon!
I received a complimentary full size sample in exchange for my honest review.