Vitamin C has become a very popular additive to most beauty products today. It is one of the safest and most effective natural ingredient used in skin care. The antioxidant has the power to protect the skin from sun damage and is also anti aging. It also has the power to reduce skin discoloration and blemish marks. Keeping your skin nourished and healthy. It has become my favorite go to skincare line and I have been using Vitamin C skin care products for years now. One of my favorite Vitamin C Serum’s has just launched and is available through Elleda on Amazon.
This serum contains 72% organic and 98% natural ingredients, with antioxidant vitamin-rich botanicals.
- Vitamin C ~ antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals, lightens hyper-pigmentation, firmer skin by encouraging collagen production. Stimulates collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E ~ The antioxidants of all antioxidants ~ prevents free radical formation, protects the upper skin layer from initial harmful UV radiation and prevents the deterioration of fats in your cell membranes. Nourishes your skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky
- Hyaluronic Acid ~ Hydrates skin cells to freshen your complexion. It attracts and retains more than thousand times their weight in water
- Arginine ~ an essential amino acid, an antioxidant that aids in building collagen
- Ferulic Acid~ made from rice brain oil, this is a very potent antioxidant and helps aid other antioxidant ingredients, stabilizes Vitamin C from oxidation
- Organic Jojoba Oil ~ a natural emollient that has a similar structure to your own sebum allows this oil to absorb easily into your skin. Mimics your body’s natural oils and absorbs deeply and quickly to moisturize all skin types
- Witch Hazel ~ an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (soothes and heals the skin), astringent (due to the large quantity of tannins), and locks in moisture to your skin. Helps aid a variety of skin conditions, including acne and eczema.
- Aloe ~ an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, promotes restoration of skin (collagen), reducing the aging of fine lines and wrinkles. Protects and revives your skin with natural healing properties
There is no alcohol or parabens in Elleda Vitamin C serum. This serum is made in the USA and is not tested on animals.
Ingredients: organic herbal infusion, organic aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe) extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), methysulfonymethane (MSM), cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), hamamelis vigriniana (witch hazel), d-alpha tocopherl acetate (vitamin E), carbomer, (2s)-2-amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid (Arginine), ferulic acid, kosher vegetable glycerin, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), phenoxyethanol, ethy hexyl glycerin cosDNA.com analysis
Elleda Organic Vitamin C 20% Serum retails at amazon.com for $21.57 for a 1 oz bottle.