I love home made jam! A few years ago while shopping the end aisles at Target I found a jammer!
I couldnt resist the awesome find and I quickly took it home with me. I am not one that enjoys being in the kitchen. In fact I find every excuse possible to stay out of it! But, making jam is so simple sue with the Ball FreshTECH Automatic Jam and Jelly Maker! In fact I am making some super yummy jam right now! There are so many benefits to making your own jam. #1 knowing what is in it! I use fresh fruit! Most of the store bought jams and jellies has all those extra additives. #2 getting to create your own exotic recipes. #3 home made jam makes a great gift to friends and loved ones. Who doesn’t like home made???! One of my favorite jam recipes is so easy peasy!
What you need:
4 pints of Fresh Raspberries
3 Tbsp Ball RealFruit Classic Pectin
1/2 Tsp unsalted butter
2 cups granulated sugar
What to do:
1) clean berries and crush them
2) sprinkle the pectin in the jammer evenly
3) add crushed berries to the jammer spreading evenly over the pectin and the butter then hit the jam button
4) when you hear the beep beep (after the first four minutes) add the sugar gradually
5) preserve the jam in Ball Self Seal jars
Viola! and you got yourself some yummy tummy home made jam! Share below your favorite jam recipe!